Sunday, August 2, 2009

Last Saturday... Coldplay magic!



Last Saturday night, i was with two friends in Montreal for the Coldplay, Osheaga show! What a wonderful night! I had not see a show with this much vibration in years! They really rock with energy! I was amazed. I could not see this show without thinking of a good friend and friendship lost recently. At some moments the songs brought tears to my eyes, i'll pick up phrases from "fix you" Tears stream, down your face. When you lose something you cannot replace. Tears stream down your face and I.... I miss that person. Last year at about the same time i was seeing Radiohead with her, witch was not the same feeling of a show, but as good. Last summer was so much different for me, in feeling, in health and stress. Viva la champagne! I guess friendship come and goes like all moments in life. See you next time.



No comments: