Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Cyclocross of the year! Magog.



This was my first Cyclocross of the year. ... but i was not in condition for a race. As i was coming out of a week of antibiotics for the bronchitis that the sherboucle gave me. I knew i was going to go at it easy. I had to.

But to my surprise i had another difficulty... my bike would not cooperate! I had a problem with the rear derailleur that left me using one one speed and not the easy one. As i was stuck on one gear my chain would join the party and come off four time to give me help. So i did a very smooth race except for the breathing that was hard on me. The only thing i can say about that race is the my friends Dan and Patrice had a good pace. But the guys at the front were flying like F1 when they pasted me.




me finding it long with all the problems!




I just was disappointed of having just one gear to race!

Thanks to Pierre Reid and Claudia for the pics.

No comments: