Friday, July 3, 2009

Cyclosportive Magog, First road event.



This Sunday "Cyclosportive Magog" is gonna be my first Road event of 3 this year. The ultimate one is the Défi Vélo Mag at Parc de la Mauricie in September. And i have the "Sherboucle" also on the calender.

I did my last training last Wednesday at my best training ground Jay Peak. I did a new version of my loop it gave me a 135km with 1750m of ascension. My legs were dead after this, I had done 50km , 550m the night before and my last Sunday race was still in my legs. So i went for a good meal and massage at my therapist this Friday. She had a lot of work on those legs! Went hard at it, but o so good. Hope for a good result and experience of running in the front pack. As i know the ride a bit i know that the last sprint is uphill. We will see!

No comments: