Friday, July 3, 2009

Massif du Sud - Défi GENETIK



In my last Sundays race we had a little downhill race. It was a cool feature. We had a beautiful 2km downhill S road run. There was a starting line at the top of the hill and a gate at the end. They had gave us a code bar style sticker to put on our helmets. I got to do the 82th time of 175 rider. A time of 3min 38 sec. The winner is for sure Raphael Gagné with a time of 2min 58 sec and the best woman was Sarah Lajoie with a time of 3min 32sec.

This was a good part of my race. I had seen the guy in front of me about a km before. As soon as i past the start line i knew the this was a fast downhill. So i gave it all and finished just in his back wheel! I felt my rear tire lose a few time as it was improperly inflated since the "flat" change at my first stop on km ten of the race. But god it was a fun ride!

No comments: