Friday, November 6, 2009

That's it... my brain has started to think snow....


Robot ready...

OK ... it's coming fast, I know my bike season is getting close to a new training start for 2010 with many objectives for next year. More power... is mainly what i need. But that does not mean i'll stop riding. i plan on doing Jay every month of winter... a crazy idea. I'll see. But for sure i'll be riding Jay again this year, on the snow.


Absinthe Films, Neverland

Seeing the new teaser from Absinthe Films for the film Neverland just got me stoked on snow! Soon. riding, riding... It's a great teaser, love the song choice from The who - Baba O'riley. I wish i had a big LCD screen and watch the snow come to life under their boards.

I'll miss a riding partner this year, hope she has a good season. I wish you fun on the fish. Let's all have fun riding.


Lime was a beautiful color.

No comments: