Monday, November 2, 2009

What a great idea... a Sunday ride, last ride at Burke.



This sunday was election day in Potton, a wind of change was about to turn on Mansonville as my friend Mr. Jacques Marcoux got elected as the new mayor of Potton. We decided, Claudia and me to go take a last ride in Burke "kingdom trails", well we did not know that we would hve the chance to ride the last day of the season. My friend Dan told me today. Sorry Dan for not calling, we decided last minute. I said lets go ... I'll go vote when we come back... the voting closes at 8 o'clock.

We did the regular loop. we took the time because it was just the second ride for my friend Claudia. There were lots of roots and little mud holes all over the place. We had a blast. My friend liked it a lot especially the " tap and die" and the Sidewinder. Yes, she did do the famous Sidewinder with a pleasure smile at the end. She is gonna be to watch for next season! With all the training she's doing... watch out! So big Bravo to you Claudia, especially doing all this with a bike l little to big for you.

See ya next year Burke... but i think we will go less and less to this place as we will have a "kingdom trails" of our own right here in Mansonville next year. Again Congratulation Mr. Marcoux! Hope to develop lots of project with you.





New pic-nic area on top of the "old web"




New church building just on the top of the "old web" witch is no longer the same.


Having fun! And you did do the sidewinder for the first time. Bravo!

1 comment:

Dan Gerous said...

I don't think I would have gone anyway, I'm getting bored of Burke... And it's my off-season, not as much riding, even less driving... Now I'm planning my 2010 training plan so I don't get smoked by Claudia.