Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bridge to 2010


Image of Fabrice Gaëtan

The 2009 year has gone quickly and brought it's turmoil down with him. Take the bride to 2010...

My 2009 year saw many things change for me. Like everything it becomes the past, with its lost, gains and its still. It will be the year i'll remember losing a good friend. I now hope that one day before life takes away too much i'll see those eyes again and just smile and say "hello", Comment tu vas... life goes to fast. This year will be my 40th year and i intend to grab it with energy.

The energy that is taking place right now is more like the one in the song i always loved by Pearl Jam. Given to fly. This energy came in with the wonders that life send you on your path of life. I intend to move, think, learn more and more... let's move this new year my 40th!

The winter riding has started and i need to pick up on the 2010 training now! Many things are ahead, trail building with the VVM club and more implication in my community. You will see MTB riding and road riding in my backyard this year. Again, a trip to France, not for a week, but for two weeks this year and it will be enhanced by a bike race in France. I hope on doing again this year road race, endurance MTB race and surely CX races.The year of my 40th on a bike.

So happy new year!


Pearl Jam - Given to fly


Life's wonder.


Winter riding has started.


Roll on and fly in 2010.

No comments: