Sunday, January 10, 2010

Right now... i'm perplex.


The start.

2010 has turned fast...

I started my snowboard season today... quite late this year. And honestly I'm not into it. Yes, I miss the lime board beside me on the slopes. But still, it's not that. I have to concentrate on a fight, a hard one, a fight again that is leaving me perplex. I probably made one wrong choice coming here, I did not know one person enough. Some individuals make their success by destroying others.

I have to look for new opportunities, I have to tell myself that it's a new day for me. Exactly like the day I decided to come here in the townships. I wanted to come here to redefine myself, which i did impressively, I'm definitely not the same person. Open air gave me different views on life. But primarily views on me, Self. My uncle said to me this new years eve that he felt that his life really started at 40. I'm starting to believe that mine will also take a drastic turn of event on my 40th year, a turn for the better. It is hard to believe right now, but
maybe i have spent enough time in front of a computer.

Again, this situation and this song go perfectly together. "Things I Don't Understand"

I have learned that i miss people in my life in those situations.
But in all of this, it is me that is sitting like the tree on the rock. my roots well locked on the ground.

I will look at new horizon, ride the mountain and do some hard training.
I will be the winner in this, and if i leave I'll leave with pride.
knowing that i did my best through all.


New horizon.


The new training room is ready.

No comments: