Tuesday, February 16, 2010

l'Albigeoise



The 2010 calendar is starting to see races line up for what will be a second season of bike racing. As my racing partner Dan and I will be again training in France this year, we have decided to find ourselves a local Cyclosportive in the middle weekend. We found l'Albigeoise a little 130km race in the Pyrenees. It will be nice to do this first race in France. The 2010 calendar will see me also start my season with an Mountain bike race. Yes, not an Endurance race, but a nice Mountain bike provincial race. The Coupe du Québec on the 22nd of May in Tremblant.

Training will go on hard as the calendar and my expectations are higher this year. Still the main goal is to have fun, lost of it... but i want to do better then last year in every race. I hope so! For that i will follow my training that my coach gave me!

2 comments:

Dan Gerous said...

Should be nice to race in France!

Tremblant is not a regional, it's a provincial race, it's even a canadian race for some categories and it has a nice Euro feel when you race across the village and people yell at you...

Nic said...

Oups sorry, Provincial Then!

Yes it will be fun to ride Tremblant And in France.