Thursday, February 11, 2010

New week... new avenues...



This week saw me taste the pleasure i always had on a snowboard, It's back! I had the chance to go ride morning powder at Jay Peak early this week. I was back at it. And looking at the radars more snow is on its way. I will enjoy my new freelancer status and enjoy the snow.



As i always say nothing happens for nothing, New avenues are possible with my new status. I have contracts coming in for everywhere. I might even have a contract from France! That could be cool. New possibilities of teaching my work to others... who knows...



As the tracks on the snow the VVM project is going as planed and we are in serious moving stage of the project. Municipality meetings, MRC meetings, lots of work.



Speaking of France... the training is going great and it looks good for the second year at Le col du Tourmalet.
But two weeks this year! two weeks of pure European riding. With 100km in January and a good 120km right now in February everything looks promising.

1 comment:

Your coach said...

Can't wait to ride nice Pyrenean and basque roads with my good friend!