Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nice little CX run...



La run de la Fusée! ( version CX )

There is this rocket landmark at Bolton-east. I don't know why it is there. Maybe because in the 70's there was this "Space Research Lab" in Mansonville?

I enjoy that run a little 50km with 750m of climb. I saw yesterday that it has a point that hits the 14.8% on the climb scale. Just as you leave bolton-east on the gravel climb boom! Total a little 3km at 6% average! I like it!

Last year at this time i had 220km under my belt. This year is going great with 860 right now. A great season on the way. I already have two Jay Peak Climbs, and some good training. I'm much more relax on the bike and i'm gaining regular rhythm. This is all good for a nice and fun season. I will soon start to go out with the Club Cycliste de Sherbrooke. I will also do a lot of training with Claudia that needs all the km training for her triathlon season.



Again enjoying the run with my good friend Dan gerous.

1 comment:

Dan Gerous said...

A nice ride indeed, it would be better with two working pedals though... ;)