Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 training well under way.



The 2010 training is going great! As i have my personal coach Dan Gerous following all my workouts, I'm on the right track. Right now I'm in the "endurance" phase off the training. I do indoor training with the CX bike on the Blackburn™ trainer. As i have the chance of being in the countryside I do one or two training rides per week outside in the beautiful sun.

It looks like the 2010 season will be a good second race year. But mainly... biking does so much good to the spirit! We also have good news with the VVM bike club. We were officially informed this week that the Potton municipality will join us in the first phase of the developing mountain bike trails this year. We are also in discussion with other partners for more funding for this phase one. We discussed a three year plan with the municipality. It looks like MTB trails in my backyard!


The Thiforine™ does a wonderful job as the outside bike trainer.




No comments: